HusbandServesWife

Submissive man sharing tips about how to get your wife to enjoy domination.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Typical daily routine

Hello again. Got home about an hour and a half ago, walked the dog, fed the pets, picked up the mail, cleaned up the dishes my Mother-in-Law left out for me (yes, She lives with us - more on that later), cleaned up the coffee and dishes from this morning that i prepared for Her before i left for work, sorted the laundry, and was going to run the white load when i realized i was out of bleach. Am hoping that when She calls to tell me that She is on Her way home from work, She will be planning to stop at the store to pick up some things and i can ask Her if She will pick up some bleach then.
So now i have taken some time for myself to add to this blog. As you can see, i refrain from referring to Her as my wife, as i am uncomfortable with the possessive implication. It is quite the opposite for me being Her husband, of course, as She possesses me completely.
So i will use capital letters and bolding to denote this beautiful soul with whom i share my life.
Now Mother-in-Law, she is capitalized out of respect for Her position as Mother and because She is a woman. IMHO, all Women (Womyn, however you like it) deserve my respect, that is just the nature of my psyche. i am a true believer in female domination as a social, sexual, and spiritual way of life.
Mother-in-Law, however, is only peripherally aware of the level of my submission to Her Daughter, as She benefits from Her Daughter's control over me without being cognizant of the depths to which i obey and serve. She is quite old, nearing 90, and it seems to me that She just accepts the situation as convenient without giving it much thought, much as a child accepts the interactions of ones parents.
She will leave Her breakfast dishes out and they just happen to be cleaned up, or dump Her depends into the waste basket, or Her laundry into Her hamper and not pay any attention to who is doing all of the clean up. She probably thinks it is Her Daughter, if She gives it any thought at all. She seems to take no notice and act as if everything is normal, even when She sees me being told what to do, or disciplined for infractions.
Then again, maybe She is aware of it and enjoys the benefits without showing anything is unusual. i try to give Her no reason to need to punish me in front of Her Mother, and am extra careful to obey promptly whenever we have company. Also, as stated earlier, i am certain that She does not want to flaunt our relationship in front of others. She is a little embarrassed for me at what a pussy whipped little sissy i have become.
For instance, She did not tell me to do the laundry, but i was aware it needed doing. And, i very carefully checked all of the pockets, zipped up and buttoned the pants, and placed Her brassieres into netted bags to protect them from getting tangled as i was sorting the clothes into light, dark and whites. i use Costco detergent that is similar to liquid All, and on colors i use the Clorox II. After that, i folded the clothes out of the dryer that She had put in there. It was a little like a slap in my face, because they were Her Mom's clothes and it meant that i had missed that they needed doing. Though She works many fewer hours, and goes in much later to work than me, i still try to do all of the chores so She won't have to do any. i guess i am just not there yet, but i will keep trying to and when i no longer have to go to an outside job, i feel that i will be able to do much better.
Yea! She called and is coming home. And stopping at the store for dinner, so She will bring me bleach. She told me i am a good little laundress, and even though She meant it in a sweet, sincere way, it is still a little degrading and humiliating to be referred to this way. Of course, She knows that i love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home