HusbandServesWife

Submissive man sharing tips about how to get your wife to enjoy domination.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Deportment

Here is a topic that should be taught to every boy as he arrives at puberty. How to behave when in mixed company. Of course, those of us with the desire to serve a Wife need to take graduate classes. These are my thoughts on two aspects of deportment from what i've learned, maybe they can help.
Communication: Yes, we need to watch what we say. In private, it is best to listen more and speak less. Consider Her feelings, answer Her questions directly and honestly, be open about your emotions and pay attention to Her verbal and non-verbal clues. In public, show deference to Her ideas and views, do not interrupt or use foul language. She will love it if you stand up for Her opinions, but remember to be cordial and polite to one and all. Do not disagree openly in public, but rather wait for a private moment to voice your concerns, if you must. Remember to say "Please" and "Thank You", it's called manners and they go a long way.
Physical presence: You will want to find out how She will expect you to comport yourself, and don't be surprised if She feels that your actions need change completely when you are in public versus private. In public She will likely expect you to open doors for Her, stand when She enters a room, light Her cigarette, and perform other acts of chivalry. She may have different protocols for you depending on where you are and with whom. Perhaps She enjoys the company of friends who are aware of the dynamic in your relationship, certainly in that case you would be expected to display the deference to Her that you show Her in private, as well. Her friends may enjoy privileges in Her company you do not, or She may require you to obey them too. It would be best to check with Her for Her expectations, of course. And when you are in private, you should expect that She may enjoy a grander display of your devotion, such as bowing or curtseying when entering a room, keeping your eyes averted, or standing in a corner when not busy with chores.
This is a very large topic, and i am unable to do it justice completely today. Have laundry to finish up, so please add anything that you think important that's been left out. Thanks

6 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger fd said…

    i feel we share a very similar lifestyle. i would like to read more about typical days in your Female Led household

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger a said…

    The most exciting thought I can have is being told to obey someone else by my Wife!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Wayne C. Rogers said…

    Just Me,
    I just discovered your blog through Yeoman. Great stuff, and really informative. I can see that I have a lot of reading to catch up on with regards to your fabulous site. When I was married to my second wife, her mother used to call me the "Houseboy." She meant it in a negative manner because I was always waiting hand and foot on her daughter. It took me two long years to finally win over the mother-in-law.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Ms.MacComb said…

    I'm happy to see that you are adding to your blog and that things are progressing nicely. :)

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jean Philippe Letourneau said…

    Hi, Just seen your blog and I just discovered a wonderful idea that may solve all of my problems with my wife.

    First of all, I agree with you that you must show her the untimate respect in public, I do, but reading your blog made me discover that I was not as submissive as I thought I was and your ideas will allow me to bring it to a higher level.

    The wonderful idea of having to obey to someone directed by your wife just ook my breath away:as a matter of fact, SHE is in love with a man, a paster and I hate this guy so much that she knows it and that created a distance between us. Now, because of your wonderful idea, I will bring ma submission to another level and embrace the idea of HER loving that man and share the feeling with and even obey that man. Thanks a million!

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a very thoughtful man

     

Post a Comment

<< Home