HusbandServesWife

Submissive man sharing tips about how to get your wife to enjoy domination.

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year, old memories

Sorry to have been absent from here so long, but December is such a busy time of year and it is difficult to complete all of my domestic responsibilities - i am just a man, remember - and it is hard work to accomplish all of the things She used to do so well. Not only that, but She seemed to be able to do so much almost effortlessly. No, of course it wasn't effortlessly, but She made it seem a lot easier than it is. Maybe because She learned how to complete the domestic chores as a child, maybe because She is just superior to me, i don't know. But i am trying to do those chores and make it appear effortless, also. Why should i burden Her when i am trying to unburden Her?

PWBOB has offered a comment to my first post that is reminded me of the early years of my marriage. While he returned to the relationship after his Linda had been with another man, my own story was somewhat different. W/we went through a painful time, and She believed that She was in love with another man. Respecting Her wishes, i moved out, but first i met with this other man, and explained to him how lucky he was. Even going so far as buying him a drink, taking him to Her, letting him know She wanted him and not me.

This was long before i could be open about my need to submit, to Her or myself. Months later, when She had decided that this man was not for Her, She allowed me back into Her life. W/we had counseling, W/we grew together, and the experience, though painful, made U/us wiser. i had forgotton about this man until recently, had forgot that i have had the knowledge of what it is like to be cuckolded. My reaction was the same then as it would be today, i wanted Her happiness even if it means She shares a bed with another. It is Her right, and it is my responsibility to facilitate it if She desires it. Of course i am sad that i may not be the one chosen to keep Her satisfied, i was very sad then. Horney and sad, lol.

It seems to me that PWBOB has early on found someone to devote himself to in a way that pleases them both. To quote:
MY DEVOTION TO HER AND THE THRILL OF HER STORY WHILE I JERKED OFF WAS UNBELIEVABLE. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I LOVE HER AND LOVE THE WAY SHE TREATS ME. PLEASE SUGGEST SOME ACTIVITES THAT WILL ENHANCE OUR LOVEMAKING AS WELL AS OUR RELATIONSHIP.

My suggestion is to surrender yourself to Her. Not just buy Her flowers, deposit your paycheck into Her account, vacuum Her house and wash Her dishes, but something extraodinary. Present Her with the picture of Her and Her lover framed, or arrange a date for them if She still wants to see him. But... be careful of what you wish for, as they say.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger this girl said…

    i just wanted to stop by and wish you and Her a very Happy New Year. i hope this year brings you much happiness and joy as you serve the One you love!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger fd said…

    i just wanted to say welcome back to your blog. i too wonder how Womyn get all the housework done and still have time to take care of the other members of the family --- especially at the Holidays. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger this girl said…

    Haven't heard from you in a while - i hope everything is ok.

    hugs
    this girl

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jean Philippe Letourneau said…

    Hi, your blog is a source of inspiration to me; it opens the door to a brand new way of submitting to HER. You see, SHE is in love with a man that I love to hate and, because of your blog, I discovered that I was not as submissive as I thought I was. I am now, because of you, willing to be open to HER feeling and encourage them but I need guidance.Please get back to me, or anyone in thesame situation, at jgphil50@gmail.com I wouls appreciate some advice. Thanks a lot for your blog! Silverboy50.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home